- Training Hub
- Lesson 1
- Lesson 2
- Lesson 3
- Lesson 4
- Lesson 5
- Lesson 6
- Lesson 7
- Lesson 8
- Lesson 9
Lesson 4: Base Website Setup
Module 16: Header and Main Menu Setup
Header and Main Menu Setup leads you through the design and development of your master page header and its associated menu system including:
- Transparent logo and placement
- Simple, drop down, and mega menus
- Header and menu sizing and color schemes
By completing this module, you’ll setup the master header and menu system that will be used by default throughout your digital products platform.
Note: We’ll cover how to make custom product menues and remove the main menu from specific webpages in later training modules.
Lesson 4 Modules
- Module 14: Base Webpages Creation
- Module 15: Home Page, Blog, and Terms Designations
- Module 16: Header and Main Menu Setup
- Module 17: Enfold Theme Appearance Configuration
- Module 18: Footer Setup (Widgets)
- Module 19: HTTP Error Video
Lesson 4 Extras
Module 16 Product Links
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!