- Training Hub
- Lesson 1
- Lesson 2
- Lesson 3
- Lesson 4
- Lesson 5
- Lesson 6
- Lesson 7
- Lesson 8
- Lesson 9
Lesson 2: Supporting Services Setup
Module 4: URL and Website Hosting Acquisition
URL and Website Hosting Acquisition provides you with an understanding of the various web services options so to inform your decisions on the acquisition of your digital products platform URL and website hosting. Key factors to consider when selecting a hosting provider and plan include:
- Speed: webpage and media download speed contributed to be file sizes (i.e. graphic intensive websites take longer to load) and traffic
- Business Constructs: number of email accounts needed, number of websites and domains to be hosted, and amount of storage needed
- Level of Support: amount of service desired to help with the maintenance of your website
Other options to consider included automated backups (website files and databases), security, SSL certificate, number of IP addresses, etcetera.
By completing this module, you’ll acquire a URL and website hosting appropriate for your digital products platform.
Lesson 2 Modules
- Module 4: URL and Website Hosting Acquisition
- Module 5: Website Email Setup
- Module 6: Social Media Accounts Setup
- Module 7: Services Accounts Setup
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!